NC-LUB G is a co-polymers bead.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Spherical Solid Bead, Clear in color|
- Spot in hole prior to running casing or liners.
- Spot in hole prior to logging operations.
- Allows more true weight to bit.
- Spot in key seats to reduce torque, drag, and sticking problems.
- Apply NC-LUB G fine beads for torque and drag in coil tubing operations or with work strings.
- Lubricant for OBM or SBM.
- Aids in prevention of differential sticking when using OBM or SBM.
- Aids in directional changes or sliding.
- Concentrations of 2 - 8 ppb (5.71 - 22.87 kg/m3) will be sufficient to control torque and drag.
- Concentrations of 8 - 12 ppb (22.87 - 34.31k g/m3) will be sufficient for spotting in wire-line operations and running casing.
- NC-LUB G (course and fine) should mix through the mud-mixing hopper.
NC-LUB G is available in 25 kg sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets