NC-LUB GA gives drilling operators the same peace of mind that oil-based muds bring without the environmental concerns. NC-LUB GA is also hydrocarbon free.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Black Powder Particulates|
|Bulk Desity||0.80 kg/m3|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
- The additive is currently used in well-known and proven water-based systems particularly to improve and optimize their lubrication and physical shale protection abilities thus minimizing down hole problems.
- This unique, proven additive is compatible with all known mud systems including glycol, synthetic, oil-base and brine. It is also successfully used for completion/work over and coiled tubing operations.
- NC-LUB GA may be added at 3 minutes per 25 kg bag. The product is easily dispersed and may be added via a hopper directly into the active system or through pre-mixing.
- Concentration should vary dependent on mud types, density, well path design (anticipated torque and drag) and anticipated formation.
- Overtreatment with NC-LUB GA has no negative effect on NC-LUB GA's optimum performance or on the properties of the fluid.
NC-LUB GA is available in 25 kg bags, palletized as 40 bags per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets