- NC-Stab shale inhibitor is a partially water soluble, water-dispersible blend, containing sulfonate organic resins for water-based muds.
- NC-Stab is used to aid in stabilizing shale sections, controlling solids dispersion and improving wall cake characteristics.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|pH||9.0 - 9.5 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Specific Gravity||1.5 - 1.6g/cm3|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
- Plugging micro-fractures and sealing shales.
- Inhibiting swelling and water wetting of shales.
- Reducing (HTHP) fluid loss.
- Reducing torque and drag.
- Improving filter cake quality.
Normal concentrations of NC-Stab range from 4 to 10 lb/bbl (11.4 to 28.5 kg/m3) for most applications.
NC-Stab is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) multi-wall paper sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets