NC-PAC UL is a pure-grade poly-anionic cellulose polymer, designed to control fluid loss and it causes a minimal increases viscosity in water-based muds.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|pH||6.5 - 10 (2% aqueous solution)|
|Bulk Density||450 kg/m3|
|Boiling Point||Decomposes at 250°C|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
- NC-PAC UL controls fluid loss in freshwater, seawater, KCl and salt muds.
- NC-PAC UL generates less viscosity than regular NC- PAC. The viscosity generated will depend on the solids concentration, salinity and makeup water chemistry.
- NC-PAC UL has a synergetic effect on filtration control when used in combination with starch in high-temperature and high salinity environments use of polymer extenders.
- Freshwater mud: 0.5 - 1.5 lb/bbl
- Seawater mud: 0.5 - 2.0 lb/bbl
- Saturated salt water mud: 2.0 - 4.0 lb/bbl
NC-PAC UL is available in 25 kg multi-ply paper sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets