NC-DRILL is a proprietary blend of synthetic fluids specifically engineered to enhance the rate of penetration while drilling.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Transparent colorless liquid|
|pH||7.5 - 9.0 (5% aqueous solution)|
|Specific Gravity||0.79 - 0.81g/cm3|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
- Enhance rate of penetration.
- Increase the ability to slide while directionally drilling.
- Increase lubricity.
- Effective in small concentrations.
- 1 - 4% by volume in water-based drilling fluids. Add 3 - 10% NC-DRILL in sweeps and pump as needed or inject directly down hole. These volumes may then be incorporated into the active mud system.
- NC-DRILL may also be added directly to the active system.
NC-DRILL is available in 55 US gallon (208.19 l) drums, palletized as 4 drums per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets