NC-PLAST fine-grind blended hydrocarbon powder is dispersible in water or oil. NC-PLAST stabilizer is used as a shale stabilizer, cuttings dispersion inhibitor, torque reducer, and high temperature fluid-loss additive for water-based fluids.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Solubility||Insoluble in water and oil|
- Stabilize shale.
- Reduce high temperature fluid loss.
- Helps inhibit cuttings dispersion.
- Helps form a thin, tough wall cake and provide lubricity.
- Can be used in most mud formulations.
- Readily disperses in water and oil fluids.
Add 2 - 6 lb/bbl (5.7 - 17 kg/m³) of NC-Plast.
NC-PLAST is available in 25 kg sacks, palletized as 40 sacks per pallet.
You must be a registered user to view and/or download product sheets